Travel Agencies & Advisors Working In Concert To Promote Your Cruise Line
Use Your Co-op Funds Wisely
This program is an innovative marketing strategy designed to change consumer behavior and perceptions.
Shane & Shane, Inc. offers the “Social Influence Project” (SIP), featuring professionally curated content designed to engage consumers with advisor websites, blogs and social media channels in an integrated, cohesive campaign.
These materials are designed to be shared with an agency / advisor, and their followers, creating exponential growth of your sales, and positioning those advisors as thought leaders. The Social Influence Project keeps your branding and content consistent throughout marketing efforts.
Increased social exposure amplifies your social proof and influence by generating online buzz about a specific destination, ship or line, boosts new sales, and converts followers, readers and visitors into buyers for your line.
Travelers are seeking credible information in a highly consumable form to serve as research prior to making a commitment to a travel destination or cruise line. Social media channels fill this need, with an estimated 3.5 BILLION active users per day. Research also shows that 85% of these social media users share content.
The Ultimate List of Marketing Statistics for 2020 states that 90% of all marketers say social media marketing has increased their business exposure. (Read more)
Social media marketing is powerful and exponential.
This mathematical equation reflects the potential impact of our Social Influence Project:
50 Travel Advisors x 7 Social Channels x 2000 Subscribers Per Channel = 700,000 Touches
With a team of 50 travel advisors, each daily marketing effort could directly touch approximately 700,000 engaged travel consumers. Under this formula, when 50 advisors post curated content, your message would go daily to 700,000+ interested travel consumers, who then in turn share with their followers….and they in turn share again. The number of travelers hearing your narrative will explode.
This concept has already been utilized to great effect in the financial industry but is still cutting-edge within travel. Now is the time to position yourself as an innovator and thought leader.
Shane & Shane, Inc. is a full-service Public Relations, Social Media Strategy & Management Firm with 17+ years of experience working with businesses to leverage print, television, radio and internet, plus all media influencers to expand markets and clientele. We provide a turnkey solution that will increase your company’s visibility and social proof.
The Social Influence Project will:
- Ensure regular contact with clients through consistent, industry relevant communication.
- Position your company and advisors in the program as thought leaders by demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of travel.
- Keep agencies’ / agents’ websites, blogs and social media accounts current and fresh.
Shane & Shane will produce content for the following channels:
- Text & WhatsApp
- Additional channels available for an extra fee
See examples here of how this will work
There are 75+ social media sites you need to know in 2020: (read the full report)
Top 10 Social Media Channels:
Q: How do we help AGENCIES / advisors acquire more sales?
A: We position agencies and advisors as thought leaders who broadcast to their social channels curated content. Providing timely, quality travel content allows your advisors reach out to their followers with your narrative—which generates more sales.
Q: How can AGENCY provide advisors consistent, relevant, interesting, engaging, factual and reliable content that can be easily communicated?
A: Shane & Shane offers professionally curated travel content, parsed into bits of information suitable for promotion via blogs and social media channels. We have a network of more than 30 professional travel journalists who will create proprietary content for AGENCY and advisors.*
With all hands on deck, the likelihood of creating a major buzz for the media and consumers is sky high.
Content could be exclusive for additional fees**
Goals of this project – To offer curated travel content and information from subject matter experts—your marketing materials and our writers— that keep travel agencies and advisors engaged and focused on their selling efforts while offering information and data that is important to your cruise buyers. Properly implemented, this content will:
- Drive more sales to specific ships and or destinations based on your needs.
- Serve AGENCY by creating a buzz for which you are able to use your co-op funds, showing activity during the month from all advisors and company social media channels to be memorialized in a report.
- Give additional social proof to consumers, while positioning advisors as influencers and thought leaders in the world of travel.
- Serve as a training and development tool for your new advisors and for any advisors who have not personally experienced a cruise line.
- Increase the brand identity of AGENCY & your travel advisors.
The primary measurement of ROI for this campaign will be increased traffic and new sales.
Shane & Shane, Inc. will provide the following content ready to implement:
- With your input, our professional travel journalists will create a full diary of a voyage on a specific ship with detailed categories of content. Note, this is dependent upon the experience; some, but not necessarily all, of the following content may be included in a small series of content designed to be used in blogs, on websites and in social media outlets. In addition to highlighting promotions, specific destinations, dates and ships.
- Boarding the ship
- Business Center
- Children’s Programs
- Fitness Center
- Food & Wine
- Guest Speakers
- Life on board
- Overall experience
- Overall ship
- Ports of call
- Post trip
- Pre trip
- Ship Inclusions
- Shore excursions
- The Service
- Transfers to/from the ship
The Social Influence Project is an innovative marketing strategy designed to influence and change consumer behavior & perceptions that allows you to reach serious cruise buyers making final purchasing decisions through AGENCY and advisors.
This includes an entire month of materials broken into daily posts. Approximately 3 per week or 12 per month.
Included in the SIP Program:
A Kick Off Webinar
Turnkey Content complete with hash tags, photography
Content is broken down into highly consumable pieces, assigned hashtags. And paired with corresponding photography for use across various social media sites. It’s then emailed to the advisors with a reminder to post on their social media. They need only copy it into their social accounts and publish!
Our reporting includes list of agents who open these and our end of the month reporting will show if this is completed by the agents.
Reporting of all mentions monthly for the company.
$5975/mo. Per agency with up to 50 advisors
Add agencies, up to 10 and they receive same materials at a fee of $795/mo.
There is a 3-month commitment for this program.
Under the Social Influence Project, cruise line will provide the following:
- Detailed requests for specific content, by line, ship or destination and by type of experience desired so that the demographics of your clients will be properly communicated to. (Shane & Shane, Inc. form to be utilized.)
- Complimentary cruises for writers to create marketing content that will maximize sales—they will understand these are official press trips.
Shane & Shane, Inc offers these additional services if desired:
Public Relations to reinforce your content and provide additional social proof:
Press releases, creation and distribution – $3500 per release (includes the following):
Press Room and Media Materials for each agency– Shane & Shane can create
- Media information kit
- Fact sheet
- Bios of key executives and other pertinent information
- New press releases as needed
We arrange and communicate with agency IT team/s for posting of this information directly on your website, as well as historical releases that you would like to have included in your pressroom.
For full descriptions, click here https://shaneandshaneinc.com/services/
Our expertise allows us to effectively:
- Target specific media and publications – identify the game changers
- Create media advisories to position key executives at AGENCY as thought leaders in the travel industry
- Create, write and distribute press releases to over 19,000 North American journalists
- Contact authors as described to establish media relationships for AGENCY
In summary – content is king. Public Relations and social media are all-important tools in today’s digital marketing world. You can streamline your marketing efforts with powerful turnkey content, ready for your agent’s website, newsletters and for posting on social media.
Thank you for your consideration of this proposal—we welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Shane and Shane, Inc. & Executive Editor of AllThingsCruise.com
+1 (248) 651.4491 – office
+1 (248) 935.3224 – mobile